Saturday 7 January 2012

Epic Fail

Well today I was going to post a tutorial but my camera batteries had run out, boooo!
I went to hobbycraft today to get decoupage supplies and some hama beads...My first attempt at the beads was not good, it's not just ironing clothes I suck at now!
Oh, and I think I've broken my toe XD lucky I don't stitch with my toes...now that would be something eh!
On the bright side my Pacman pillow was featured on spritestitch and I've started a patch for their charity quilt, my square is a screenshot from the indie PSN minis game where is my heart?
Here is a picture for today, my Pacman pillow (or cushion)! It's a full size screenshot of a game I actually played then I made it into a pattern, it took me about 4 months to finish...savvy pacman fans will spot my mistake hehe! - Stoychy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...