Sunday 26 August 2012

Another distraction

I don't know why I insist on creating distractions so I never get on with any crafting! I managed to drag myself off Bioshock 2...I was researching vintage posters don't you know ;) but now I have a PS3 (Thank you Lee), so that is taking up my time until the newness wears off and the 360 starts crying!
It's quite hard to keep up with my crafts if I don't play any new games, as my crafts are based on games, but can't get any done if I'm gaming...such is a hard life!

Hama beads are nice and quick to complete during loading times, kill cams and rest breaks etc...
Observe:
Poison mushroom....He is  friendly chap really.

I'll turn him into a magnet and Etsy him...just one more game on MW3 first please!
-Stoychy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...