Thursday 23 August 2012

Back at work = no time to play

I figured another post is in order, according to the stats thingy people actually come visit our little blog which is nice :) Thank you!

I had some time off work and spent it mostly making Hama bead creations, it's super easy and requires no skill, the hardest bit was driving to Hobbycraft in the next town to get the beads and boards!
(That was quite hard, I took a wrong turn and spent 2 miles on the A12 plucking up the courage to overtake a lorry XD)

I also managed to decoupage 2 things, successfully too, a plant pot and a wooden chest! Observe:



I have another larger chest to tackle too!

Our Etsy store now has the bear sewing kits for sale and also some hama bead bows to dangle from the car rear view mirrors, I have one in my car, it's so cool...I'm not just saying that because I'm biased hehe!
Have a good week beautiful people!
-Stoychy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...