Thursday 20 September 2012

Cold Turkey

I'm staying away from soap to let him have some time to himself, I played with him for a bit earlier but I may be smothering him.
I figured I'd kill a bit of time on the internets as all my crafty stuff is in the office, where soap is, I'm catching up with blog reading and things, I normally check Sprite Stitch everyday but I no longer need to as they pretty much use things Kotaku have already posted about and Kotaku has more to offer so I've spent a while on there, watching plants v's Zombies (Zombies again) dance to Gangnam Style and reading about gaming news, important stuff ;)


This game looks awesome! I love Minecraft, maybe I should have a little play of that instead on looking at videos related to it.
-Stoychy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...