Monday 15 July 2013

Roman Solider Amigurumi For Oxjam

We were asked to make the mascot for the Colchester Oxjam music festival, obviously I was more than happy to donate a custom amigurumi to them.
They wanted the mascot to be something that was connected with Colchester and decided on a Roman solider.
Colchester was the first capital of Roman Britain for our readers who don't know.




I used my basic human pattern, the helmet was the hardest part, I was worried I wouldn't be able to make the fluffy piece on top stick up but it all turned out fine; trial and error being my best friend here.





  


We're looking forward to the main Oxjam event in October, Mr. Pea and I love live music and it's all for a very good cause too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...